The Final Station – ALiAS – PC – CRACKED – TORRENT
The Final Station – PC Game | FREE DOWNLOAD | FULL GAME | ALiAS | CRACKED | TORRENT | SKIDROW | STEAM | UNLOCKER and Updates!
The Final Station is an austere, side-scrolling action game. The world is experiencing a “second visitation”, of what it’s not clear, but the result is a lot of people being killed, often by their panicked fellow humans, and a new population of violent silhouettes with beady white eyes. As a train driver, you’re given an order to travel south with some important cargo, and at each stop you’re forced to disembark and search for an access code that lets you continue on your journey.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
|Title||The Final Station|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Indie|
|Developer||Oleg Sergeev , Andrey Rumak , Do My Best|
|Release Date||30 Aug, 2016|
OS: Windows XP and up
Processor: 1 Ghz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Built in toaster
Storage: 300 MB available space
Additional Notes: Please don’t use your video card to make toast. Runs fine on integrated graphics cards.